新生嬰兒祝福語

新生嬰兒祝福語

新生嬰兒祝福語 Baby Blessings for Newborns(香港廣東話口語版)

迎接一個新生命,無論係屋企人、好朋友定係同事,對香港人嚟講都係一件開心到不得了嘅大事。BB 出世,成個屋企嘅氛圍都會變得溫馨又充滿希望,仲會成為大家朋友圈、WhatsApp group、甚至 IG 限時動態(Instagram Stories)嘅熱門話題。而喺呢啲時候,講一句貼心嘅 「新生嬰兒祝福語」 或者送上一段真誠嘅 賀詞(congratulatory message),唔單止可以表達你嘅心意,仲會令新手爸媽覺得特別被支持同鼓勵。

香港嘅賀詞文化好豐富,無論係中式傳統嘅 「滿月宴祝福」、「百日宴賀詞」,抑或係國際化少少嘅 「Baby blessings」、「newborn congratulations」,甚至係帶點幽默感嘅 「搞笑湊仔祝賀」,全部都可以係你嘅選擇。再加上香港人習慣中英文夾雜(Cantonese-English mix),啲祝福語唔一定要一本正經,可以好輕鬆又接地氣,先會真真正正 hit 中對方個心。

今次我會幫你一次過整合 多個類別 嘅祝福 :

統吉祥祝福 Traditional Auspicious Blessings

  • BB一定會成為家中小太陽! (Baby will be the little sunshine of the family!)
  • BB笑容甜過蜜,幸福常在! (Your smile is sweeter than honey, happiness always with you!)
  • 一家大細幸福美滿! (Family happiness forever!)
  • 家庭添丁,大吉大利! (Adding a child brings great fortune!)
  • 小朋友快高長大,聰明伶俐! (Grow tall and be bright!)
  • 恭喜恭喜,BB健康快樂成長! (Congrats! May the baby grow up healthy and happy!)
  • 祝BB茁壯成長,身體健康! (Grow strong and healthy!)
  • 祝福BB滿月快樂,天天開心! (Happy Full Moon, be joyful every day!)
  • 福星高照,幸福滿門! (Blessings and happiness to your home!)
  • 願小朋友一生平安順遂! (Wishing lifelong peace and smooth journey!)

西式溫馨祝福 Warm Western-Style Blessings

  • A new adventure begins – wishing you all the best as parents.
  • Cheers to your new chapter filled with baby snuggles and sweet smiles.
  • Congratulations on your bundle of joy! Wishing you endless love and laughter.
  • May parenthood bring you more love than you ever imagined.
  • May your days be filled with cuddles and giggles.
  • May your little angel bring you happiness beyond measure.
  • Sending love and warm wishes to your growing family.
  • The smallest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
  • Wishing you a lifetime of family joy and precious moments.
  • Your baby is lucky to have such loving parents.

搞笑輕鬆祝福 Funny & Light-Hearted Blessings

  • BB 係你人生最甜美嘅「闖入者」。 (Baby is your sweetest intruder.)
  • BB 出生,代表你 inbox 永遠有「新訊息」… 嗌聲。 (You’ll always have a new notification – crying.)
  • BB 哭聲大過你聲,辛苦啦! (Baby’s cry will out-volume you – good luck!)
  • 咁快升職做「人奶機」或者「奶樽 refill 員」! (Fast promotion to milk machine or bottle refill staff!)
  • 唔使再問 weekend 有冇 plan,你嘅 plan 就係湊仔。 (Your weekend plan is now baby duty.)
  • 家中 wifi 唔係最緊要,BB wifi(哭聲傳播速度)先快。 (Baby wifi is faster than any internet.)
  • 恭喜升呢做爸媽啦,準備好長期 OT 未呀? (Congrats on levelling up to parents! Ready for lifelong overtime?)
  • 湊仔就係 24/7 直播節目,無得停播。 (Parenting is a 24/7 live show – no pause button.)
  • 由今日開始,Netflix = Baby Monitor。 (From now on, Netflix means baby monitor.)
  • 記得瞓覺係 premium luxury! (Sleep is now premium luxury!)

社交媒體用祝福 Social Media-Friendly Blessings

  • BB = 無限可能 + 無限愛 ❤️♾️ Baby = infinite possibilities + infinite love.
  • BB = 甜甜蜜蜜嘅新 chapter 📖💗 Baby = the sweet new chapter in life.
  • BB 出世,爸媽正式升呢 💯👩‍👩‍👦 Baby’s arrival = parents level up.
  • BB 出世啦!屋企幸福爆燈 ❤️👶 Baby’s here! Home full of happiness.
  • BB 笑容 = 全世界最靚嘅風景 😍 Baby’s smile = the most beautiful view in the world.
  • 今日嘅主角:BB 👑🎀 Today’s star: the baby.
  • 今日開始,你係我哋嘅 forever love 💗 From today, you’re our forever love.
  • 出世啦!細細粒,但魅力無限 ✨👶 Born today – tiny but full of charm.
  • 小天使到咗喇~甜到漏 💖✨Little angel has arrived – sweetness overload.
  • 屋企即刻加咗百萬分溫暖 💕🏠 Home instantly got a million times warmer.
  • 幸福三重奏:愛 💕 喜悅 😊 BB 👶 TripleHappiness: Love, Joy, Baby.
  • 幸福呢啲嘢,真係可以用「BB」代表 💕 Happiness can really be summed up as “baby”.
  • 歡迎加入湊B大軍 💪🍼 #新手爸媽 Welcome to the baby-raising army – new parents unite!
  • 湊 BB = 新生活模式 #sweetchaos 😂 Parenting = sweet chaos.
  • 細細隻,但心口裝住成個宇宙 🌌💖 Tiny body, whole universe in the heart.

個人化祝福 Personalised Blessings

  • {BB 名} 一定會成為一個有愛嘅人。 (You will be a loving soul.)
  • {BB 名} 一定會成為爸媽最驕傲嘅寶貝。 (You’ll be your parents’ pride.)
  • {BB 名} 係上天嘅小禮物。 (You are heaven’s little gift.)
  • {BB 名} 係家中嘅小太陽。 (You are the sunshine of the family.)
  • {BB 名},你嘅未來會閃閃發亮! (Your future will shine bright!)
  • {BB 名},你嘅笑容一定會融化所有人嘅心。 (Your smile will melt hearts.)
  • BB {名} 出世,世界變得更美好! (The world is better with you here.)
  • 恭喜小 {BB 名} 加入大家庭,帶來無限喜悅! (Congrats to little {name} for joining the family!)
  • 歡迎 {BB 名},為家庭帶來幸福光芒! (Welcome {name}, the light of the family!)
  • 祝 {BB 名} 平安健康快樂成長! (Grow up healthy and happy!)

BB女祝福語 (For Girl)

  • BB 女係家庭嘅花朵。 (You are the flower of the family.)
  • BB 女會係爸媽心中嘅小棉襖。 (A daughter is a soft jacket for parents’ hearts.)
  • 你係世上最靚嘅奇蹟。 (You are the prettiest miracle.)
  • 你嘅笑容係爸媽最大嘅驕傲。 (Your smile is your parents’ pride.)
  • 公主降臨,幸福滿室! (Princess arrival, happiness fills the room!)
  • 小公主成長路上平安順遂。 (Smooth and safe journey in life.)
  • 祝你成為自信又有愛嘅女仔。 (Grow into a confident and loving girl.)
  • 願你永遠被愛包圍。 (May you always be surrounded by love.)
  • 願你美麗又堅強。 (May you be beautiful and strong.)
  • 願小公主一生快樂甜美。 (May the little princess be happy and sweet forever.)

BB仔祝福語( For Boy)

  • BB 仔係屋企嘅小超人。 (You are the little superhero at home.)
  • BB 仔帶來無限喜悅! (You bring endless joy!)
  • 你嘅笑容係屋企嘅太陽光。 (Your smile is the sunshine of the home.)
  • 小王子,未來屬於你。 (The future belongs to you.)
  • 小王子降臨,添多份活力! (Prince arrival, more energy in the house!)
  • 祝你充滿活力與好奇心。 (Full of energy and curiosity.)
  • 祝你快高長大,健康聰明。 (Grow tall, healthy, and smart.)
  • 願你人生精彩無限。 (May your life be full of wonders.)
  • 願你成為勇敢有責任感嘅人。 (Be brave and responsible.)
  • 願你成為有愛心嘅男士。 (Be a kind gentleman.)

龍鳳胎祝福語(For Boy-Girl Twins)

  • 一次擁有王子與公主,幸福加倍! (Prince and princess at once – double happiness!)
  • 兩位小天使帶來無限光彩。 (Two angels bring endless brilliance.)
  • 家中笑聲翻倍! (Double the laughter at home!)
  • 男才女貌,注定幸福美滿。 (A talented boy and beautiful girl – perfect harmony.)
  • 男的勇敢,女的溫柔。 (The boy brave, the girl gentle.)
  • 祝兩位BB健康快樂成長。 (Both babies grow up healthy and happy.)
  • 雙倍祝福,雙倍愛。 (Double blessings, double love.)
  • 願兄妹情深,永不分離。 (May your sibling bond last forever.)
  • 龍鳳呈祥,幸福永長。 (Dragon and phoenix bring eternal happiness.)
  • 龍鳳呈祥,福氣滿門。 (Dragon and phoenix bring blessings to the home.)

孖女祝福語(For Twin Girls)

  • 一生都有彼此陪伴。 (Always have each other.)
  • 兩位BB女帶來雙倍愛心。 (Double love from two daughters.)
  • 兩位BB女笑容加倍甜。 (Double sweet smiles.)
  • 兩位小公主,甜美爆燈! (Two little princesses, sweetness overload!)
  • 孖女係爸媽嘅驕傲。 (Twin girls are parents’ pride.)
  • 孖女係雙倍嘅幸福。 (Twin girls mean double happiness.)
  • 小花朵開滿屋。 (Flowers blooming in the home.)
  • 願你哋一生快樂又自信。 (May you be happy and confident forever.)
  • 願你哋成為彼此最強後盾。 (Be each other’s strongest support.)
  • 願你哋未來閃亮如星。 (May your future shine like stars.)

孖仔祝福語(Twin Boys)

  • 一生互相照顧。 (Take care of each other forever.)
  • 兩位小王子,幸福加倍。 (Double the happiness with two princes.)
  • 兩位小王子,活力滿瀉! (Two princes full of energy!)
  • 兩位小超人,無限可能。 (Two little superheroes with endless possibilities.)
  • 孖仔係爸媽嘅驕傲。 (Twin boys are parents’ pride.)
  • 孖仔係雙倍力量嘅象徵。 (Twin boys symbolise double strength.)
  • 家中永遠充滿歡笑聲。 (Laughter always fills the home.)
  • 願你哋健康勇敢成長。 (Grow up healthy and brave.)
  • 願你哋兄弟情深。 (May your brotherhood be deep.)
  • 願你哋未來光明燦爛。 (May your future be bright.)

天主教祝福語 Catholic Blessings

  • 願你哋一家每日都感受到天主嘅愛。(May your family feel God’s love every single day.)
  • 願天主俾你哋力量去成為好父母。(May God grant you the strength to be loving parents.)
  • 願天主嘅光照亮 BB 嘅前路。(May God’s light shine upon your baby’s path.)
  • 願天主嘅慈悲同恩寵時常伴隨你哋。(May God’s mercy and grace be with you always.)
  • 願天主祝福你哋一家長存信、望、愛。(May God bless your family with lasting faith, hope, and love.)
  • 願天主賜福你同你嘅小寶貝。(May God bless you and your little one.)
  • 願小朋友成長路上常有聖人榜樣引領。(May the saints guide your child on their life journey.)
  • 願聖母將 BB 放喺佢嘅披肩下庇護。(May Our Lady shelter the baby under her mantle.)
  • 願聖母瑪利亞(Our Lady Mary)時刻護佑 BB 平安健康。 (May Our Lady Mary watch over the baby’s safety and health.)
  • 願聖神(Holy Spirit)充滿你哋嘅家庭,帶來愛與喜樂。(May the Holy Spirit fill your family with love and joy.)

基督教祝福語 (Christianity )

  • 願神賜福你同你嘅小寶貝。 (May God bless you and your little one.)
  • 願主的恩典與你同在。 (May the Lord’s grace be with you.)
  • 願你們一家被神的愛包圍。 (May your family be surrounded by God’s love.)
  • 願小朋友成為祝福他人的祝福。 (May your child be a blessing to others.)
  • 願你們始終活在主的光中。 (May you walk always in the light of the Lord.)
  • 願主保守你們全家安康。 (May the Lord keep your family safe and well.)
  • 願你小天使得救並蒙福。 (May your little angel be saved and blessed.)
  • 願你們一家蒙神豐盛祝福。 (May your household receive abundant blessings.)
  • 願神賜智慧與力量給你做父母。 (May God give you wisdom and strength as parents.)
  • 願你們在主裡找到真正喜樂。 (May you find true joy in the Lord.)

佛教祝福語 (Buddhism)

  • 願你平安喜樂,智慧圓滿。 (May you find peace, joy, and perfect wisdom.)
  • 願小朋友如蓮花般出淤泥而不染。 (May the child grow like a lotus, untainted yet beautiful.)
  • 願你一生成就善業,幸福自在。 (May you reap good karma and live happily.)
  • 願佛光普照,護佑你無憂無慮。 (May the Buddha’s light protect you from worries.)
  • 願你心境清淨,笑口常開。 (May your mind be pure and your smile always bright.)
  • 願你童年充滿慈悲與喜悅。 (May your childhood be filled with compassion and joy.)
  • 願你福慧雙全,成長安泰。 (May you grow up with blessings and wisdom.)
  • 願你一生念佛持戒,平安健康。 (May you’s life be guided by mindfulness and health.)
  • 願小朋友常念佛號,心安若水。 (May the child chant the Buddha’s name and have a calm heart.)
  • 願善緣常伴,苦惱遠離。 (May good karma accompany you and troubles stay away.)

道教祝福語 (Taoism)

  • 願你順天應人,運道順遂。 (May you go with the flow and have a smooth path.)
  • 願你返璞歸真,健康平衡。 (May you return to simplicity and stay healthy.)
  • 願你自然和諧,平安幸福。 (May you live in harmony and peace.)
  • 願陰陽調和,福壽齊臻。 (May yin and yang balance bring long life and fortune.)
  • 願你無為而為,自在成長。 (May you achieve without striving and grow freely.)
  • 願道法自然,保你身心康泰。 (May the Tao guide you to physical and mental wellness.)
  • 願天地之氣保佑你平安。 (May the world’s energy safeguard your safety.)
  • 願你如清風明月,自在逍遙。 (May you be like breeze and moon—free and serene.)
  • 願你的生命如流水,柔順而韌。 (May your life flow like water—gentle yet resilient.)
  • 願你得道多助,福氣常在。 (May finding the Way bring you blessings always.)

伊斯蘭教祝福語 Islam

  • May Allah bless your child with health and happiness.
  • 願真主賜 BB 健康、平安。 (May Allah grant the baby health and peace.)
  • May your child grow in faith and kindness.
  • 願阿拉保護佢一生幸福。 (May Allah protect them for a life of happiness.)
  • May little one be guided by Allah’s light.
  • 願真主賜你嘅家庭祝福與和諧。 (May Allah bless your family with harmony.)
  • May your child be a source of pride and faith.
  • 願你們全家被安拉守護。 (May your entire family be under Allah’s protection.)
  • May the Prophet’s blessings be upon your home.
  • 願你的小寶貝成為善良的人。 (May your little one grow into a kind soul.)

印度教祝福語 Hinduism

  • 願神的祝福伴你成長。 (May the blessings of the Gods be with you.)
  • 願你如神聖之光般閃耀。 (May you shine like divine light.)
  • 願你一生命運如甘露甘甜。 (May your destiny be as sweet as nectar.)
  • 願你帶給家人平安與喜樂。 (May you bring peace and joy to family.)
  • 願你被神聖的智慧引導。 (May you be guided by divine wisdom.)
  • 願你心中常保善念與愛。 (May your heart always hold kindness and love.)
  • 願家庭因你更和諧。 (May your arrival bring more harmony to the family.)
  • 願你一生与神靈相通。 (May you remain connected to the divine.)
  • 願你如蓮花般潔淨美好。 (May you be pure and beautiful like a lotus.)
  • 願你獲得眾神的守護。 (May the Gods protect you always.)

錫克教祝福語 Sikhism

  • May Waheguru’s light always guide you.
  • 願 Waheguru 照亮你嘅人生道路。 (May Waheguru illuminate your life path.)
  • May you grow in humility and strength.
  • 願你成為愛與正義嘅化身。 (May you become an embodiment of love and justice.)
  • May your life be filled with Kirtan and joy.
  • 願你常活在神的慈愛中。 (May you always live in divine compassion.)
  • May you always serve others with your heart.
  • 願 Waheguru 守護你全家平安。 (May Waheguru protect your family’s peace.)
  • May you uphold truth and honour.
  • 願你帶來光明與希望給大家。 (May you bring light and hope to all.)

猶太教祝福語 Judaism

  • May your child grow with L’Chaim—towards a life of blessing.
  • 願你嘅小寶貝一生充滿祝福。 (May your little one be blessed all their life.)
  • May they grow in wisdom and love of Torah.
  • 願你們家因 BB 嘅來臨而更加充滿喜悅。 (May your home overflow with joy upon your baby’s arrival.)
  • May blessings of Shalom fill your home.
  • 願平安與和諧永遠與你們同在。 (May peace and harmony always accompany you.)
  • May your child carry forward family traditions.
  • 願小朋友成為社群嘅光。 (May your child be a light to the community.)
  • May this baby be a source of pride and hope.
  • 願你們的家被祝福圍繞。 (May your household be surrounded with blessings.)

無論係傳統、溫馨、西式、搞笑定社交媒體風,最緊要係真心同對方分享你嘅喜悅同祝福。新生命係一份好 precious(珍貴)嘅禮物,每句祝福都係對 BB 同屋企人嘅美好期許。

佢哋好鍾意講嘢

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *